WPD distribution blocks for potential distribution, also in Ex areas
The energy and zero potentials that are fed into machines and plants often need to be distributed even further to supply, for example, motors. Those extensions have to be as safe, efficient, and space-saving as possible.
WPD distribution blocks have a unique echelon form and screw heads in an offset position. The latter ensure at every echelon level a safe and comfortable connection in systems and housings, even in confined spaces.
Your special advantages
• First phase distribution block with IECEx approval
• Available in the colors grey (phase distribution) or blue (neutral distribution)
• Self-extinguishing, halogen-free plastic housing
• High finger protection according to EN 50274
• Short circuit resistance according to high SCCR standard
Colour coded design
The blocks are avaliable in standard grey or in blue for zero potential distribution.
The phase distribution blocks ATEX and IECEx are now certified.
The unique echelon form and screw heads in an offset position ensure a safe and comfortable connection.