From process and energy technology to mechanical engineering: given the need to measure and isolate analogue values on-site, costly auxiliary power supplies are almost always required for supplying the signal converters with power.
Due to the input or output current loop, the new ACT20P loop-powered products do not require an additional external power supply. They can also be used easily in remote control boxes. Integrated into a 12.5-mm-wide enclosure, the signal converters take up little space on a DIN rail. A configurable protection against mismatching and a release lever for the female plug guarantee reliable connections.
Your special advantages
• Quick, easy and cost-saving installation–without any configuration
• Individually coded connectors for high protection against mismatching
• Supply via input or output current loop without additional power supply
• Safe and accurate signal conversion and separation
• Particularly space-saving solution