Edwards Signaling 6538-G5 24V Call For Assistance system is designed for areas where a call-for-help or an emergency switch is required. The kit consists of a Cat. No. 6536-G5 horn/strobe for audible and visual signaling, a Cat. No. 6537 emergency pull cord station, and a Cat. No. 592 transformer. Each component may also be ordered individually. Use in health care facilities, public rest-rooms, and handicapped areas. The Edwards 7007B-N5 Buzzer/Strobe is an audible/visual signaling device that may be used in a variety of system configurations including call for assistance applications. Designed for installation in a single gang 2" (51 mm) x 4" (102 mm) box.