Network EtherCAT Junction Slave
$420.00 / EA
Not In Stock – Backorder Today
- Product Type: EtherCat Slave Unit
- Manufacturers: Omron
- Product Family: GX-JC Series
- Current Consumption: 170 mA max.
- No. of Ports: 6
- Rated Voltage: 30.4 to 28.8 VDC
Omron Electronics, GX-JC Series, Network EtherCAT Junction Slave, 6 ports, 20.4 – 28.8 VDC, standard CE, UC1, 170 mA, 6 ports (1 in 5 out), 2 nodes
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
EtherCAT Junction Slave
- Realizing flexible wiring by daisy chain and branch
- Compact size as the industry's smallest Compact size as width 25 mm (3-port type) realizing space saving on the board
- Power supply voltage operable for long distance wiring Operable with 24 VDC. The range of power-supply voltage is from maximum 28.8 VDC to minimum 20.4 VDC in consideration of a power voltage drop by long distance wiring.