213.53 Stainless Steel Pressure Gauge
$23.97 / EA
- Refine Search: Industrial
- Product Type: General Purpose Gauges
- Manufacturers: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 213.53
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Connection Location: Back Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Filled: Glycerine-Filled
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI): 1000 PSI
- Wetted Material: Brass
WIKA 213.53 Pressure Gauge, Glycerine Filled, 2-1/2" dial, 0-1000 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT center back mount, SS case, 1.5% of span accuracy
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
Suitable for harsh environments, the 213.53 pressure gauge features a stainless steel case and is supplied standard with a Glycerine Filled case to help dampen effects of vibration and pulsation and lubricate the movement for longer life.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Stainless steel case
- Glycerine Filled
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 15,000 psig
- Available in 2 1/2" and 4" sizes