Model 91 High Pressure Selector Relay
$0.00 / EA
- Product Type: Selector Relays
- Manufacturers: Fairchild
- Product Family: Model 91
- Connection Size: 1/4 in. NPT
- Max. Output Pressure: 100 PSIG
- Max. Supply Pressure: 200 PSIG
Fairchild Model 91 high pressure selector relay with 1/4in FNPT ports
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
The Model 91 High Pressure Selector Relay is designed to select the higher of two signal pressures, and to provide a continuous output pressure (or pressure range) to a controller. The ability to precisely control pressure switching and pressure monitoring functions make the Model 91 the logical choice in dead end or low flow applications such as precision control loops.
- Small, rugged design.
- Soft seat construction.
- Low selection differential.
- Fast response.
- Automatic switching.
- Suitable for installation where space is limited.
- Assures positive shutoff.
- Allow precise control of switching function.
- Well suited for control in critical loops.
- Eliminates manual monitoring of signal pressure.