955 High Purity High Flow Diaphragm Valve
Request for Quote
- Product Type: Diaphragm Valves
- Manufacturers: Parker Veriflo
- Product Family: 955 Series
- Body Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: Face Seal Male
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Face Seal Male
- Actuation: Toggle Handle
- Body Style: Two Port
Parker Veriflo 955 High Purity High Flow Diaphragm Valve, two port, toggle handle, 316L SS body, 1/4" face seal male (fixed) x 1/4" face seal male (fixed), 2.3" face-to-face, PCTFE seat, 0.55 Cv
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
The Parker Veriflo Quantum 955 manually operated diaphragm valve provides higher flows in an exceptionally clean, compact device. The 955 manual valve features a .55 Cv flow capacity, an internally threadless design, and full functionality from vacuum to 250 psig.
- Internally threadless design
- .55 Cv for higher flows
- Fully functional from vacuum to 250 psig
- 100% Helium leak tested