100512-FAIRCH Fairchild Products Model 100 High Flow Pressure Regulator
$1,010.53 / Each
- Product Type: High Pressure Regulator
- Port Type: NPT
- Refine Search: Industrial
- No. of Ports: 1
- Port Size: 1-1/2 in.
The Fairchild Model 100 high flow pressure regulator is designed for use in control systems requiring unusually high flow capacities. The compensating action of the inner valve assembly allows complete stabilization of downstream pressure. This unit operates as efficiently on shop air as on dry instrument air, and offers unusual versatility and economy. Capable of providing precise control of set point and good sensitivity under high flow conditions, the Model 100 is ideal for many demanding applications, including main header regulator control, large nip roll loading, and clutch brake operation.
- Supply pressure ranges from 0-10 psig to 0-150 psig
- High flow control sensitivity of 1/2" water column
- Can be serviced without removal from line
- Aspirator tube compensates downstream pressure droop