105SINHR-G1 Edwards Steady-on Halogen Beacon
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Fire Safety
- Product Type: Beacons
- Product Family: 105 Series
105SINHR-G1 Edwards Signaling 105 Series Steady-on Halogen Beacon, NEMA Type 4X, Suitable for indoor/outdoor/marine applications, shatter-resistant double fresnel, red colored lens, 2839 peak candela, 20000 hours of lamp life, 24/DC, 0.8A.
105SINHR-G1 Edwards 105 Series steady-on Halogen beacons are NEMA Type 4X signaling devices, suitable for indoor or outdoor applications where a continuous (steady-on) light source is required. Base material is gray, manufactured from glass-reinforced thermoplastic polyester resin and features brass hardware. The double fresnel lens is made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate.
- Halogen light source
- Shatter-resistant double fresnel polycarbonate lens
- Gray Rynite (PET) base with brass hardware
- Suitable for use in indoor, outdoor and marine applications
- NEMA Type 4X and Marine rated
- Option for panel, conduit or wall mounting
- Class 1, Div 2, Groups A, B, C and D; Class II, Div 2, Groups F and G; Class III