1072-N Sentrol 3/8 in Diam Press Fit w/Wire Leads
Request for Quote
- Product Type: Contact Switch
- Product Family: 1072 Series
- Body Material: ABS Plastic
- Built-Switch: NO
- Measuring Range: 0.5 in
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 150° F
- Protection: IP67
- Weight: 0.3 lb
1072-N Sentrol 1072 Series 3/8 in Diam Press Fit w/Wire Leads, 100VAC/DC 0.05 A max op voltage, normally open, 7.5VA load rating, 0.5 in nominal sense range, white ABS Plastic, 1 ft wire leads, -40 to 150 F temp range, IP67.
1072-N The 1072 Series recessed contacts are designed for applications where the added integrity of mounting screws is needed. The contacts work well in both wood and metal frame doors and windows. The two mounting holes provide additional strength to prevent the contact and magnet from becoming dislodged due to environmental changes. Such changes may occur when the door or window frame warps and misaligns from moisture or the settling of a building.
- Recessed installation makes contacts less visible, more difficult to detect and defeat
- Corrosion resistant, hermetically sealed switch works well in moist or dusty areas
- Available wider gap distance helps prevent false alarms caused by loosefitting doors and windows