Parker Needle Valve 10V series
Not In Stock – Backorder Today
Parker Autoclave Needle Valve 10V series, Low Pressure, 3-way two stem manifold, 316 SS body, 1/8 Speedbite W connections, non-rotating 316 SS regulating stem, standard PTFE packing, powder coated SS tee handle, 15000 psig max.
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
Since 1945 Parker Autoclave Engineers has designed and built premium quality valves, fittings and tubing. This commitment to engineering and manufacturing excellence has earned Parker Autoclave a reputation for reliable efficient product performance. Parker Autoclave Engineers has long been established as the world leader in high pressure fluid handling components for the chemical/petrochemical, research, and oil and gas industries. Low Pressure Valve Features:
- 10V Series valve design provides in-line tubeconnections for 1/4” to 1/2” tube sizes.
- SW Series valve design provides increased flow capabilities.
- Tubing sizes from 1/8” to 1/2”.
- Rising stem/barstock body design.
- Non-rotating stem prevents stem/seat galling.
- Metal-to-metal seating achieves bubble-tight shutoff, longer stem/seat life in abrasive flow, greater durability for repeated on/off cycles and excellent corrosion resistance.
- PTFE encapsulated packing provides dependable stem and body sealing.
- Stem sleeve and packing gland materials have been selected to achieve extended thread cycle life and reduced handle torque.
- Choice of Vee or Regulating stem tips.
- Available in five body patterns.