12-12 RA-SS Parker Instrument Pipe Fittings RA Reducing Adapter
- Refine Search: Straight
- End 1 Type: FNPT
- End 2 Size: 3/4 in.
- End 2 Type: MNPT
- Interchanges With: SS-12-A
- Product Type: Adapter
Parker Reducing Adapter, 316SS, 3/4in FNPT by 3/4in MNPT.
Parker Instrument Pipe Fittings are precision machined from forgings for elbows, tees and crosses and from bar stock for straight connectors. They are designed to be used for process control and instrumentation connections between pipe sizes and tube sizes.
- Quality engineered for instrumentation applications
- Packaged in sealed, clear plastic shrink wrapped boxes for cleanliness
- Working pressures calculated in accordance with Power Piping Code ANSI B31.1 and Refiner Piping Code ANSI B31.3.
- All pipe threads are National Pipe Taper (NPT) and exceed the requirements of ANSI B1.20.1.
- Rolled male threads for extra strength
- Straight bodies machined from applicable ASTM bar stock specifications
- Shapes machined from close grain forgings
- Size ranges from 1/16" through 2" NPT
- Materials – 316 Stainless Steel, Brass and Steel. (Other materials by special order)
- All exposed threads protected to prevent damage