125HALFG120AB Edwards Flashing Halogen Beacon
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Fire Safety
- Product Type: Beacons
125HALFG120AB Edwards Signaling 125 Class Flashing Halogen Beacon, black base, NEMA Type 4X enclosure, suitable for indoor or outdoor applications, panel/conduit mount, green colored lens, 120/AC, 0.2 A.
125HALFG120AB Edwards 125 Class standard flashing halogen beacons are NEMA Type 4X signaling devices, suitable for use in indoor or outdoor applications where an intermittent (flashing) light source is required. Base material is gray or black, manufactured from a 33% glass filled nylon, providing a high resistance to heat and chemicals. The lens is made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate.
- Halogen light source
- Flash rate 65 fpm
- Shatter-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Gray or black glass filled nylon base
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- For outdoor use, lens should face up
- Option for panel or conduit mounting
- NEMA Type 4X enclosure
- Operating temperature range