Edwards Steady-on Incandescent Beacon
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Fire Safety
- Manufacturer: Edwards Signaling
- Product Family: 125 Class
- Product Type: Beacons
125INCSA120A Edwards Signaling 125 Class Steady-on Incandescent Beacon, gray base, NEMA Type 4X enclosure, suitable for indoor or outdoor applications, panel/conduit mount, amber colored lens, 120/AC, 0.15 A.
125INCSA120A Edwards 125 Class standard steady-on Incandescent beacons are NEMA Type 4X signaling devices, suitable for indoor or outdoor applications where a continuous (steady-on) light source is required. Base material is gray or black, manufactured from a 33% glass filled nylon, providing a high resistance to heat and chemicals. The lens is made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate.
- Incandescent light source
- Shatter-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Gray or black glass filled nylon base
- Suitable for use in indoor or outdoor applications
- NEMA Type 4X enclosure
- Option for panel or conduit mounting
- Operating temperature range