125STRNA1248D Edwards Flashing Xenon Beacon
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Fire Safety
- Product Type: Beacons
125STRNA1248D Edwards Signaling 125 Class Flashing Xenon Beacon, gray base, NEMA Type 4X enclosure, suitable for indoor or outdoor applications, panel/conduit mount, amber colored lens, 175000 peak candela, flash rate 65 fpm, 12-48/DC, 0.35 A.
125STRNA1248D Edwards 125 Class Xenon strobe beacons are UL and cUL listed signaling devices, available in two versions, normal light output and high light output. Both versions feature a corrosion resistant NEMA Type 3R and 4X enclosure and be panel or conduit mounted. Base material is gray or black, manufactured from a 33% glass filled nylon, providing a high resistance to heat and chemicals. The lens is made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate.
- Xenon strobe light source
- Flash rate 65 fpm
- Shatter-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Gray or black glass filled nylon base
- Available in normal or high light output
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- For outdoor use, lens should face up
- Option for panel or conduit mounting
- NEMA Type 4X enclosure
- Operating temperature range