Edwards Multi-Status Indicator LED
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Fire Safety
- Manufacturer: Edwards Signaling
- Product Family: 125XBRi Class
- Product Type: Indicators
125XBRIRGA120A Edwards Signaling 125XBRi Class Multi-Status Indicator LED, suitable for indoor or outdoor applications, gray base, NEMA Type 4X enclosure, panel/conduit mount, red/green/amber LED, 148000 hours of lamp life, flash rate 240/65/120 fpm, 120/AC, 0.1 A.
125XBRIRGA120A The Edwards 125XBRi Series XTRA-BRITE LED multi-status indicator is a UL and cUL listed, multi-color visual signaling device. It features a corrosion resistant NEMA Type 4X enclosure and can be panel or conduit mounted. The base is manufactured from a 33% glass filled nylon, providing high resistance to heat and high chemical resistivity. The lens is made of shatter resistant polycarbonate.
- LED light source
- High-impact polycarbonate lens
- Gray or black glass filled nylon base
- XTRA-SAFE Technology enables status indication for those who are color blind
- Dip switch settings for use with or without external control
- Flash rates