1275-N Sentrol Magnetic Contact
Request for Quote
Not In Stock – Backorder Today
- Product Type: Magnetic Contacts
- Manufacturers: Sentrol
- Product Family: 1275 Series
1275-N Sentrol 1275 Series Magnetic Contact, ABS plastic, 100AC/DC op voltage, 0.5A, 7.5W, normally open, 1 ft lead, up to 0.5 in gap.
1275-N The 1275 Series 3/8" Wing Fit magnetic contact is ideal for new construction applications, where wood swell poses a potential threat to the contact housing. The "wings" on the 1275 Series flex to hold the contact securely in place as the wood expands and contracts. The 1" contact fits most recessed applications. Housing is made of flame-retardant polypropylene. Ideal for use in green wood, where normal swelling can crush a reed contact.
- Conforms to angled, misaligned, or irregular holes
- Wings protect contact reed from being crushed by swelling wood
- Shorter switch body for easy pre-wiring
- Available wider gap distance helps prevent false alarms caused by loose-fitting doors and windows