12A-C12L-5-SS Parker C Series Check Valve
$495.28 / Each
- Interchanges With: SS-12C-5
- Max. Temperature: 400°F
- Seat Material: Fluorocarbon
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 3/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
Parker C-Series Check Valve, 316 SS body, 3/4" double ferrule tube fitting ends, 5 psig crack pressure, fluorocarbon rubber seal
Designed for positive unidirectional flow control of liquid and gases, the Parker C-Series check valve offers a resilient, custom molded, blow-out resistant seat design. Pressure and temperature ratings up to 6000 psig and 400 degrees F are available.
- Eight cracking pressure choices from 1/3 to 100 psi
- Blow-out resistant seat design
- Back stopped poppet minimizes spring stress
- 316 stainless steel and brass construction
Parker guarantees that all A-LOK® fittings (including A-LOK® ended valves) are of equal quality to and will perform as well as the Swagelok fitting. Parker guarantees that the A-LOK® fittings are completely interchangeable with all sizes of the Swagelok fittings and individual components of the A-LOK® fittings can be intermixed with the components of the Swagelok fitting including the new and old rear ferrule. In fact, since 1984, thousands of customers have successfully used the A-LOK® fittings in conjunction with the Swagelok fitting.