Parker SWB12 Series Swing-Out Ball Valve
$869.50 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: SWB Series
- End 1 Type: FNPT
- End 2 Size: 3/4 in.
- End 2 Type: FNPT
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
- End 1 Size: 22mm
- Max. Temperature: 400°F
- Seat Material: Reinforced PTFE
Parker SWB12 Series Swing-Out Ball Valve, 3/4", 2-Way Inline Configuration, Female NPT, Stainless Steel Body, Fluorocarbon Rubber Seal, Reinforced PTFE Seat, Manually Operated.
Parker's three-piece SWB Series Ball Valves are durable valves that can handle the pressure and piping loads. The center section can swing out to quickly and easily replace seats, seals and the ball without major disruption to the piping system.
- Free floating ball design allows for seat wear compensation
- Self-compensating stem seal
- Spring-loaded seats
- Blow out resistant stem
- Fully enclosed body bolting
- Four bolt construction
- ISO-type actuator mounting design
- Pneumatic and electric actuation options
- 100% factory tested