12Z-B8LJ2-LT-SSP Parker Ball Valve
- Actuation: 1/4 Turn Lever Handle
- Application: Flow Diversion/Selection, Instrument Panel, Process Mixing System, Quick Fill System, Remote Shut-Off
- Ball Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Material: ASTM A351 Grade CF3M 316 Stainless Steel
- End Connection: CPI Single Ferrule Compr. x CPI Single Ferrule Compr.
- End To End Distance: 4.66 in.
- Handle Material: Black Nylon 6/6
- Nominal Size: 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.
- Pressure Rating: 6000/4000 PSIG CWP
- Seal Material: Live-Loaded PTFE
- Seat Material: PCTFE
- Stem Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 350 °F
Ball Valve; Type 3-Way Ball Valve, Diverter, Panel Mount; Nominal Size 1/4 Inch x 1/4 Inch x 1/4 Inch; End Connection A-LOK Double Ferrule Compression x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compression x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compression; End to End Distance 2.96 Inch; Body Material ASTM A351 Grade CF3M Stainless Steel; Stem Material ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel; Seal Material PTFE; Actuator Type Dual Opposed Piston, Pneumatic; Actuator Dimensions 8.5 Inch Length x 3.38 Inch (Single Mount)/2.36 Inch (Dual Mount) Height; Actuator Condition 180 Degree Spring Return; Flow Rate 0.63 Cv; Temperature Rating -65 to 350 Deg F; Pressure Rating 1500 PSIG; Inclusions/Features PTFE Connector O-Ring/Retainer Seal/Stem Seal, 316 Stainless Steel Ball/Stem Washer/Panel Nut/Seat Retainer/End Connector/Packing Nut, Stainless Steel Handle Set Screw, PCTFE Seat; Application Flow Diversion/Selection, Quick Fill System, Process Mixing System, Instrument Panel, Remote Shut-Off; Orifice Diameter 0.165 InchFeatures/Benefits
Micro-Finished Ball Provides a Positive Seal; Adjustable PTFE Stem Seal Can be Maintained In-Line; Handle Indicates Direction of Flow; Low Operating Torque; Positive Handle StopSeries/Model Information
Parker's B Series Ball Valves are available manually, pneumatically, and electrically actuated. They provide quick on-off control of fluids utilized in process and instrumentation applications. A broad selection of valve body, seat, and seal materials provide a wide range of pressures (up to 6,000 PSI) and temperatures (up to 450F/232C) at which the valve may be used.Inclusions
PTFE Connector O-Ring/Retainer Seal/Stem Seal, 316 Stainless Steel Stem Washer/Panel Mounting Nut/Seat Retainer/Packing Nut/End Connector, Stainless Steel Handle Set Screw