146268A P562UK Miniature Gauge, 0-1000 PSI, 1.5" Dial
$58.40 / Each
- Pressure Range Type: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 1000 PSI
- Dial Size: 1-1/2"
- Connection Size: 1/8"
- Connection Location: Back Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Steel
- Option: U-Clamp
- Product Family: Model P562UK
Ametek USG Model P562UK Miniature Panel Mount Gauge, dry case, 1-1/2" dial, 0-1000 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/8" NPT center back mount, black-painted steel case, U-clamp
The Ametek US Gauge Model P562UK miniature panel mount gauge is specially designed to conserve panel space, and are widely used on medical and dental equipment where panel space is limited. Available in pressure or vacuum ranges, this 1-1/2" gauge is the smallest circular gauge available for this use. A special feature, the breakaway U-clamp, permits adjustment for panel thickness up to 0.14".
- Copper alloy (brass) wetted parts
- Black-painted steel case
- Compact 1-1/2" gauge for panel mounting
- Vacuum to 2000 psig ranges