15422-FAIRCH Fairchild Products Model 15 Positive Relay
$338.50 / Each
The Model 15 Positive Bias Relay is designed for applications that require an output pressure that is the sum of a controlled input signal plus a fixed bias. This pneumatic relay provides an output pressure that represents the input signal pressure plus a preset bias. Mathematically Po = Ps + K where Po is output pressure, Ps is signal pressure and K is the spring constant. This unit, available in several bias range configurations to meet a variety of output requirements, offers excellent sensitivity and high flow capacity in a small volume. The Fairchild Model 15 Pneumatic Biasing Relay is well suited to a variety of control applications, including range shifting, and tension control, and pressure control from a remote location.
- Sensitive to 1/4" Water Column variation.
- Balanced Supply Valve.
- Aspirator Tube.
- Flow Capacity of 40 SCFM (68 m3/HR).
- Separate Control Chamber.
- Mounting Bracket available.
- Permits use in high precision applications.
- Minimizes the effects of supply pressure variation.
- Minimizes downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
- Allows use in applications requiring high flow and/or fast response.
- Isolates the diaphragm from the main flow, eliminating hunting and buzzing.
- Quick and easy field installation