1543A Fairchild Products Model 1500A Positive Bias Relay
$780.45 / Each
The Model 1500 Positive Bias Relay is designed for applications that require an output pressure that is the sum of a controlled input signal plus a fixed bias. This pneumatic relay provides high output flow at an output pressure that represents the input signal pressure plus a preset bias. The output of the relay is the sum of the spring bias, set with the Range Screw, plus a pneumatic input signal. (Po = Ps + K); where Po is output pressure, Ps is signal pressure, and K is the spring constant set by the Range Screw.
- Control sensitivity of 1" water column.
- Large Supply and Exhaust Valves.
- Soft Supply and Exhaust Valve seats.
- A balanced Supply Valve.
- Aspirator Tube design.
- A separate Control Chamber.
- Unit construction.
- Allows use in precision applications.
- Provides high forward and exhaust flows.
- Minimizes air consumption.
- Minimizes the effect of any supply pressure variation.
- Compensates downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
- Isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing.
- Allows you to service the Model 1500A without removing it from the line.