15442ET Fairchild Model 15 Positive Relay
$480.82 / Each
- Product Type: Biasing Relay
- Flow Capacity: 40 SCFM (68 M³/HR)
- Max. Output Pressure: 150 PSIG
- Max. Supply Pressure: 250 PSIG
Fairchild Model 15 positive bias relay with a 1-60psig range, 1/4in FNPT ports, tapped exhaust and tamper proof top
The Model 15 Positive Bias Relay is designed for applications that require an output pressure that is the sum of a controlled input signal plus a fixed bias. This pneumatic relay provides an output pressure that represents the input signal pressure plus a preset bias. Mathematically Po = Ps + K where Po is output pressure, Ps is signal pressure and K is the spring constant. This unit, available in several bias range configurations to meet a variety of output requirements, offers excellent sensitivity and high flow capacity in a small volume. The Fairchild Model 15 Pneumatic Biasing Relay is well suited to a variety of control applications, including range shifting, and tension control, and pressure control from a remote location.
- Sensitive to 1/4" Water Column variation.
- Balanced Supply Valve.
- Aspirator Tube.
- Flow Capacity of 40 SCFM (68 m3/HR).
- Separate Control Chamber.
- Mounting Bracket available.
- Permits use in high precision applications.
- Minimizes the effects of supply pressure variation.
- Minimizes downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
- Allows use in applications requiring high flow and/or fast response.
- Isolates the diaphragm from the main flow, eliminating hunting and buzzing.
- Quick and easy field installation