Chromalox MB-1 One-Piece Mica Insulated Band Heater
Request for Quote
- Product Type: One-Piece Band Heater
- Manufacturer: Chromalox
- Product Family: Model MB-1
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Barrel Nozzle or Inner Diameter: 3-1/2 in.
- Heater Application & Type: One-Piece Mica Insulated
- Sheath Material: Die-Formed Aluminum Coated Steel
- Wattage: 500W
Chromalox MB-1 One-Piece Mica Insulated Band Heater, MB3J1J1P3 120V 500W, Part Number: 155854.
MB-1 One-Piece Mica Insulated Band Heater
- 1 - 6-1/8" Nozzle Dia.
- 100 - 300 Watts (MB-1)
- 120 and 240 Volt
- Up to 800°F Max. Sheath Temp.
- Up to 600°F Max. Barrel Temp.
- Heavy Duty Anti-torque Post Terminal (type P)
- Type A Leads
- Efficient Heat Transfer is provided by high quality nickel chromium resistor wire wound on a select mica strip and enclosed in a die-formed aluminum coated steel sheath.
- Long-Term Durability is assured by non-hygroscopic mica insulation.
- Uniform Fit to ±1/16".
- Chromalox type MB-1 commercial heaters offer thin, efficient commercial heating. Heat from the precisely wound resistance element is quickly transferred to the working surface for fast heat-up and response. Mica band heaters provide excellent dielectric strength and heat transfer capability for long heater life. The mica core is encased in a continuous corrosion resistant sheath and formed. All full mica band heaters are designed with closed ends to protect against contamination. Maximum sheath temperature is 800°F.