Pentek 3G Slim Line filter housings are an excellent choice for low-flow applications and when space and chemical compatibility are primary concerns. The 3G design offers integral bracket versions, John Guest quick connect fittings, and caps for differential pressure gauges. These housings accept standard double open end (DOE) cartridges; and are available in either polypropylene or clear, Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN). The clear SAN housings offer on-site examination of flow; while the rugged polypropylene housings are ideal for use in residential, reverse osmosis, recreational vehicle, food service, humidifying systems, light commercial and industrial filtration.
- Slim design reduces space required for installation without sacrificing capacity
- Choice of clear and opaque sumps
- Optional pressure-relief/bleed button
- Leak-proof sealing with top-seated Buna-N o-ring
- NPT or John Guest quick connections
- Integral bracket or mounting boss design