164285A Ametek Chemical Products P612K Gas Gauge, 0-100 PSI, 2.5" Dial
$43.80 / Each
- Pressure Range Type: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 100 PSI
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Brass
The Ametek U.S. Gauge Model P612K compressed gas gauge is used on various types of regulators to measure lower pressures on the downstream side of the regulator to indicate regulated, reduced pressure. The P612 gauge is available in 1-1/2", 2" and 2-1/2" sizes with a polished brass case.
- Copper alloy (brass) wetted parts
- Polished brass case
- 1-1/2", 2" and 2-1/2" dial sizes
- 15 to 1000 psig ranges