Parker Check Valve
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: C16 Series
- Application: Back Flow Preventer, Chemical Processing, Oil and Gas Production and Transmission, Pharmaceutical, Power and Utility, Pulp and Paper, Uni-Directional Flow Control of Fluid and Gas
- Body Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- Cap Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- End Connection: A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr. x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr.
- End To End Distance: 4.63 in.
- Nominal Size: 1 in. x 1 in.
- Orifice Diameter: 0.656 in.
- Pressure Rating: 6000 PSIG CWP, 1 PSI (Cracking)
- Seat Material: PTFE
- Spring Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Temperature: -65°F to 400 °F
Plug Valve; Type Straight Through Flow/Bi-Direction, Lubricated, Rising Stem; Actuation Type T-Bar Handle; Nominal Size 1/2 Inch x 1/2 Inch; End Connection Female Threaded x Female Threaded; End to End Distance 5.58 Inch; Body Material Rugged/Bar Stock ASTM A479 316 Stainless Steel; Stem Material ASTM A276/A564 316 Stainless Steel; Seat Material Acetal; Seal Material Fluorocarbon Rubber; Handle Material Stainless Steel; Temperature Rating -20 to 250 Deg F, -20 to 400 Deg F; Pressure Rating 6000 PSIG CWP; Inclusions/Features Stainless Steel Bonnet/Seat Pin/Lock Plate/Lock Plate Screw/Lock Washer/Handle Screw, PTFE Back-Up Ring/Dust Seal; Application Process Control Line, Gauge Port, Severe Service, High Pressure Line; Orifice Diameter 0.25 Inch; Flow Capacity 2.01 CvFeatures/Benefits
Roddable; Bonnet Lock Plate Resists Accidental Bonnet Disengagement; Stem Dust Seal Helps Protect Stem from External Contamination; 100% Factory TestedSeries/Model Information
Parker Rising Plug and Gauge/Root Valves are a screwed bonnet design and available with a variety of seat and seal materials. These valves feature bonnet lock plates for additional valve safety. The PV and PVG Series of valves provide a straight-through flow path in two orifice sizes. This "roddable" feature lets the user clean out the flow stream in dirty or a sticky application. Plus the seat is replaceable. These are tremendous advantages over a general needle style valve.Inclusions
304 Stainless Steel Packing Gland/Stem Hex/Grounding Spring, 301 Stainless Steel Seat/Stem Spring, PEEK Thrust Washer