16Z-SWB16L-RT-T-SS-LD Parker SWB16 Series Swing-Out Ball Valve
$615.03 / Each
- Interchanges With: SS-65TS6-JL
- Max. Temperature: 350°F
- Seat Material: Reinforced PTFE
- End 1 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1 in.
- End 2 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: PTFE
Parker CPI SWB16 Series Swing-Out Ball Valve, CPI™ Tube, 1", 2-Way Inline Configuration, Single Ferrule Compression, Stainless Steel Body, PTFE Seal, Reinforced PTFE Seat, Manually Operated.
Parker's three-piece SWB Series Ball Valves are durable valves that can handle the pressure and piping loads. The center section can swing out to quickly and easily replace seats, seals and the ball without major disruption to the piping system.
- Free floating ball design allows for seat wear compensation
- Self-compensating stem seal
- Spring-loaded seats
- Blow out resistant stem
- Fully enclosed body bolting
- Four bolt construction
- ISO-type actuator mounting design
- Pneumatic and electric actuation options
- 100% factory tested
Parker guarantees that all A-LOK® fittings (including A-LOK® ended valves) are of equal quality to and will perform as well as the Swagelok fitting. Parker guarantees that the A-LOK® fittings are completely interchangeable with all sizes of the Swagelok fittings and individual components of the A-LOK® fittings can be intermixed with the components of the Swagelok fitting including the new and old rear ferrule. In fact, since 1984, thousands of customers have successfully used the A-LOK® fittings in conjunction with the Swagelok fitting.