P505 Utility Gauge, 0-3000 PSI, 2.5" Dial
$17.90 / EA
- Manufacturer: Ametek
- Product Family: Model P505
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Steel
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 3000 PSI
Ametek USG Model P505 Low Cost Utility Gauge, dry case, 2-1/2" dial, 0-3000 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, black-painted steel case.
Ametek US Gauge Model 500 (1-1/2” and 2" dials) and 505 (2-1/2”, 3-1/2”, and 4-1/2” dials) utility gauges provide economical, reliable service in a wide variety of applications including pumps, compressors, and other equipment. The 500 Series gauges are available in black-painted steel cases with a choice of connection sizes and mounting configurations.
- Copper alloy (brass) wetted parts
- Black-painted steel case
- 1-1/2" to 4-1/2" dial sizes
- Lower or center back mount
- Vacuum to 5000 psig ranges