171724A C1555 Utility Gauge, 0-30 Hg, 2.5" Dial
$31.10 / Each
- Pressure Range Type: Vacuum & Compound Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 30 inHG-0-30 PSI
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case, Liquid-Fillable
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Stainless Steel
Ametek USG Model C1555 Liquid Fillable Utility Gauge, dry case, liquid-fillable, 2-1/2" dial, 30" Hg-0-30 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, SS case, PSI/KPA dual scale.
Ametek US Gauge Model 1555 and 1559 liquid-fillable utility gauges are designed for a wide range of rugged service applications on pumps, compressors, hydraulic systems, machine tools, and petrochemical processing equipment. The gauges have copper alloy (brass) wetted parts; and feature a corrosion resistant 300 series stainless steel case and ring, with durable polycarbonate window. When used with liquid fill, the fluid dampens the gauge pointer movement and improves readability; making these instruments ideal for high shock and vibration applications.
- Copper alloy (brass) wetted parts
- 300 series SS case and ring
- 1-1/2", 2" and 2-1/2" dial sizes
- Vacuum to 5000 psig ranges
- Liquid-fillable case
- Lower mount (1555) and center back mount (1559) designs