176-01-002 Minncare Cold Sterilant Peracetic Acid Solution (4 Five Quart Containers/Case)
$444.46 / CASE
- Refine Search: Sterilants
- Product Type: Cold Sterilant
- Manufacturers: Mar Cor Purification
Mar Cor Purification RO Membrane and Surface Minncare Cold Sterilant Concentrate, 78325-150, 4 gallon case, 4 five quart containers per case.
- Product Description
Minncare Cold Sterilant is a peracetic acid solution developed for use on reverse osmosis (RO) membranes and their associated distribution systems to protect against short and long term bacterial problems. Minncare Cold Sterilant is a powerful oxidant that stops organism growth by oxidizing microbial cell proteins and enzyme systems and effectively removes biofilms. This sterilant is biodegradable and will decompose into oxygen, water and acetic acid; and poses no threat to municipal waste treatment plants.
- Peracetic acid solution for RO membrane systems
- Protects against bacterial problems
- Compatible with thin film composite membranes
- Biodegradable and easy disposal