1900MS12-24 Edwards Digital Clock
Request for Quote
- Product Family: 1900 Series
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 120° F
- Weight: 3.65 lb
1900MS12-24 Edwards Signaling 1900 Series Digital Clock, built-in serial interface for networking and time synchronization in a clock system, 12/24 hour format, 2-week memory retention, 32 to 120 F op temp.
1900MS12-24 The Edwards 1900MS12-24 is an accurate long- life LED time display piece that can be operated in a synchronized clock system. It reports time in 12 hour or 24 hour formats with hour and minute that may be dimmed with a switch. An 18 foot cord is connected to a Class 2 transformer which plugs into a standard wall outlet. It is suitable for use in indoor applications.
- Built-in serial interface for networking and time synchronization in a clock system
- Field selectable 12 or 24 hour format
- Hour and minute display
- 100,000 hour LED lamp technology
- Two week memory retention
- Master/Satellite field selectable
- Two levels of brightness
- Suitable for use in indoor applications
- Operating temperature range