Fairchild Model 200XLR Pneumatic Volume Booster 1:1 ratio
Fairchild Model 200XLR Pneumatic Volume Booster, 1:1 ratio, 250 psi [17 BAR] supply, >1500 SCFM [2550m3/Hr]@150 psi supply/20 psi set, 150 psi [10 BAR] max output, 1.5 FPT line, 1/4 FPT gauge, 1/4 FPT signal, Nitrile on Dacron, increased sensitivity.
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
The Rotork Fairchild Model 200XLR is based on the Model 200 valve body. The Model 200XLR Volume Booster couples two identical units to obtain ultra high flow capacity in both forward and exhaust modes. With its pilot operated regulator design, the M200XLR handles up to 250 psig [17 BAR] (1700 kPa) supply pressure and provides an Ultra High capacity of 1800 SCFM [3058m3/Hr], which equates to a Cv factor of approximately 18 in both forward and exhaust flow modes.
- Ultra fast responsive operation
- Allows use in precision applications
- Isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing
- Provides more precision control at low setpoints
- Allows tuning for optimum dynamic response and cycle free operation with valve positioners
- Allows servicing the Model 200XLR using Service Kit without removal from line
- Certification for use in all Canadian territories and provinces