SYMCOM 3-Phase Voltage Monitor
- Manufacturer: Littelfuse
- Product Family: SYMCOM
- Product Type: Voltage Monitor
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Input Voltage: 475-600VAC
- Max. Operating Temperature: 158 F
- Min. Operating Temperature: -40 F
- Mounting Method: 1/4 in Socket Head Cap Screw
- Output Form: SPDT
- Output Load Rating: 10A @ 240VAC
- Output Load Rating Pilot Duty: 480VA @ 240VAC
- Overvoltage Reset Voltage: 107%
- Overvoltage Trip Voltage: 110%
- Restart Delay Range: Manual 2-300s adj
- Trip Delay Range: Under/Over Voltage 4s; Unbalance/phasing faults 2s
- Trip Point Accuracy: +/-1%
- Undervoltage Reset Voltage: 93%
- Undervoltage Trip Voltage: 90%
- Voltage Unbalance Reset: 4.5%
- Voltage Unbalance Trip Point: 6%
The 202 series is a 3-phase, auto-ranging, dual-range voltage monitor that protects 190-600VAC, 50/60Hz motors regardless of size. The 202-RP monitors the phase rotation of 3-phase systems and trips on reverse phase only. Critical applications include fan motors, scroll compressors, grinders, conveyor systems, elevators and escalators. Both products provide a user selectable nominal voltage setpoint and some models automatically select between the 200V and 400V range.
This unique microcontroller-based voltage and phase-sensing device constantly monitors the 3-phase voltages to detect harmful power line conditions. When a harmful condition is detected, the 202 series’s output relay is deactivated after a specified trip delay. The output relay reactivates after power line conditions return to acceptable levels.
The 202 series includes advanced single LED diagnostics. Five different light patterns distinguish between faults and normal conditions. The 202-RP monitors the phase rotation of 3-phase systems and trips on reverse phase only. Critical applications include fan motors, scroll compressors, grinders, conveyor systems, elevators and escalators. The status light turns green and the relay is activated when rotation is correct.