- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
Parker Autoclave Engineers diverter valves provide the ability to direct incoming flow to one of two outlets. Flow is changed by rotating the handle in or out causing a double-ended stem to block the flow path to the outlet not needed. Diverter valves eliminate the need for multiple valves and the possibility of error in flow direction changes. AE Diverter Valve Features:
- Diverts incoming flow to one of two outlet lines.
- Tubing sizes from 9/16” to 1”.
- Rising stem/barstock body design.
- Non-rotating stem prevents stem/seat galling. Needle Valves Pressures to 20,000 psi (1379 bar) 20DV Series Diverter
- Metal-to-metal seating achieves bubble-tight shut-off, longer stem/seat life in abrasive flow, greater durability for repeated on/off cycles and excellent corrosion resistance.
- PTFE encapsulated packing provides dependable stem and body sealing.
- Stem sleeve and packing gland materials have been selected to achieve extended thread cycle life and reduced handle torque.