Ashcroft 1005 Commercial Pressure Gauge
Request for Quote
Not In Stock – Backorder Today
- Refine Search: Industrial
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Product Type: Pressure Gauge
- Manufacturers: Ashcroft
- Dial Size: 2"
- Product Family: 1005 Series
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 60 PSI
- Connection Location: Back Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Steel
Ashcroft 1005 Commercial Pressure Gauge, 2in dial, dry black painted steel case, 0-60psi/kPa dual scale range, Bronze tube, Brass connection, 1/4 MPT center back mount
Ashcroft 1005 gauges are commonly used on compressors, filter regulators, water pumps, beverage-dispensing equipment, paint sprayers and other applications. The 1005 features a full-view polycarbonate push-in window for better dial visibility. The patented PowerFlex movement offers superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation. True Zero indication assures zero pressure readings, reducing the potential risk of installing a damaged gauge.
- Black steel case with full-view polycarbonate push-in window
- Brass socket and bronze tube design
- ASME B 40.1 Grade B, +/-3-2-3% of span
- 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" and 3-1/2" dial sizes
- Lower or back mount connection
- Vacuum to 6000 psig ranges