Watlow circulation heaters provide a ready-made means to install electric heating with a minimal amount of time and labor. This is accomplished by combining heating elements, vessel, insulation, terminal enclosure, mounting brackets and inlet and outlet connections into a complete assembly. Made from ANSI flange heater assemblies mated with a pressure vessel (tank), circulation heaters are designed to heat forced-circulation air, gases or liquids. Ideal for either in-line or side-arm operations, these assemblies direct fluids past FIREBAR or WATROD heating elements, to deliver fast response and even heat distribution. Watlow meets virtually all your circulation heater assembly needs with made-to-order units. These units can be made from a wide range of heating element sheath materials, wattages, vessel sizes and materials, pressure ratings, terminal enclosures and controls.
- Catalog screw plug and flange part numbers provides a wide selection of WATROD and FIREBAR elements to meet specific application requirements
- ANSI B16.5 Class 150 on 4 or 6 inch FIREBAR element flanges and 3 to 14 inch WATROD element flanges meets recognized agency standards
- Compacted MgO insulation filled elements maximizes dielectric strength, heat transfer and life
- Heavy-guage steel jacket (shroud) protects thermal insulation and heating vessel and comes with protective primer coating
- 1 inch (25 mm) thermal insulation rated to 750°F (400°C) reduces heat loss from the vessel