ADH Series High Temperature Air Duct Heater
Available to Order
Chromalox ADH Series High Temperature Air Duct Heater, 240V, 25000W, 30W/sq.in. watt density, 13-5/8" x 28-1/8" x 11-1/8" heater size, single phase, Incoloy sheath, 800°F max. outlet air temp., w/thermocouple and gas tight ftgs.
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
ADH High Temperature Air Duct Heaters
- 5 - 270 kW
- 240 and 480 Volt, Three Phase (Up to 600V Available)
- INCOLOY® Sheath Elements
- 30 W/In²
- 800°F Max. Outlet Air Temp.
- Heat Air for Drying and Curing operations up to 1200°F Air Temperature
- Heat Treating
- Reheating or Dehumidification
- Aircraft Manufacturing
- Paint Baking or Drying
- Long Life Metal Sheath Tubular Elements -- High grade INCOLOY® sheath material for excellent corrosion/oxidation resistance at high operating temperatures.
- Sturdy Metal Sheath Elements minimize problems associated with open coil resistance wire units.
- High Purity Magnesium Oxide -- The elements are filled with highest purity blends of magnesium oxide refractory (MgO) compacted to a rock hard density to ensure good thermal conductivity and electrical insulation resistance.
- For more features and options refer to catalog page PDF to the right