Delta-Pro 24 Series Differential Pressure Switch
Available to Order
UE Delta-Pro 24 Series Differential Pressure Switch, 4-45 psid setpoint range, one SPDT, 5A@125/250 VAC or 5A/3A@30VDC, term. block with 7/8" hole access, NEMA 4 encl., polyureth. diaph., 1/4" FNPS polysulfone press. conn., external adjust. screw
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
The UE 24 Series Delta-Pro differential pressure switches offer a unique blend of compact size, excellent performance, environmental protection and attractive price. Available with brass, polysulfone, or PFA Teflon pressure connections; the 24 Series will stand up to your most corrosive applications. The precision snap-acting switch and sensitive diaphragms combine to provide a narrow deadband and repeatability of +/-1% of range span. A convenient, externally accessible adjustment screw provides easy set point adjustability. The force-balanced design gives excellent vibration resistance.
- Brass, polysulfone (FDA approved), or PFA Teflon pressure connections
- Compact size of 3.5" x 2.5" x 2.3"
- Enclosure type 4 with watertight conduit fitting
- External stainless steel multi-turn adjusting screw
- Adjustable differential pressure ranges of 0 to 45 psid
- 5 Amp SPDT snap-acting switch