251490A02L3# 1490 Diaphragm Gauge, 0-3 PSI, 2.5" Dial
$43.36 / Each
- Pressure Range Type: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 3 PSI
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Plastic/ABS, Polysulfone (PSU)
Ashcroft 1490 Low Pressure Diaphragm Gauge, dry case, 2-1/2" dial, 0-3 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, polysulfone case.
The Ashcroft 1490 low pressure diaphragm gauge is designed to measure pressures from 10" H2O to 15 psig, both positive and negative, using a very sensitive diaphragm capsule. The gauge is specifically designed for use on non-corrosive gases. The polysufone case is suitable for intermittent or continuous service on natural gas provided a .013" throttle plug is installed in the socket. Typical applications include vacuum pumps, gas leak detectors, air compressors, air filters, gas burners, vacuum ovens, suction regulators and respirators.
- Diaphragm capsule design for low pressures
- Glass-filled polysulfone case
- Beryllium copper diaphragm and brass socket
- ASME B 40.1 Grade A, +/-2-1-2% of span
- 2-1/2" and 3-1/2" dial sizes
- 0-10" H20 vacuum or pressure to 0-15 psig