25463-FAIRCH Fairchild Model 25 Reversing Relay
$445.93 / Each
- Product Type: Reversing Relay
- Flow Capacity: 40 SCFM (68 M³/HR)
- Max. Output Pressure: 150 PSIG
- Max. Supply Pressure: 250 PSIG
- Product Family: Model 25
Fairchild Model 25 reversing relay with a 2-150psig range and 3/8in FNPT ports
The Model 25 Reversing Relay is designed for applications requiring an output that equals a manually preset spring load minus a variable signal pressure. This high quality unit combines excellent sensitivity with unusually high flow capacity. The Model 25 is ideally suited for a variety of precision control applications, including converting direct acting valves to reverse action, controlling opposite acting valves from a single transmitter, and cushioning cylinder loads. The basic mathematical expression for the Model 25 is PO = K - PS where PO is output pressure, PS is signal pressure and K is the spring constant.
- Control Sensitivity of 1/8" water column.
- Balanced supply valve.
- Aspirator tube design.
- Separate control chamber isolates.
- Unit construction.
- Allows for use in high precision applications.
- Minimizes the effects of supply pressure variation.
- Compensates for output pressure droop under flow conditions.
- Isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing.
- Allows servicing without removal from air line.