270LEDMR120A Edwards 70 mm StackLight
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Fire Safety
- Product Type: Stacklights
270LEDMR120A Edwards Signaling 200 Class 70 mm StackLight, gray base, NEMA Type 4X enclosure, integrated LED, multi-mode, scratch and impact resistant, interlocking system for quick assembly, red LED, flash rate 75/85/85 fpm, 120/AC, 0.035 A.
270LEDMR120A The Edwards 200 Class 70mm ClearView LED StackLight is a versatile multi-mode signaling device that may contain up to five light modules, or four light modules with one sounder module in a single, integrated stack. The sounder module has been designed so that it is always in the top position. The lens modules are clear, and are available with red, amber, blue, green and white LEDs. Options for steady-on or multi-mode are available. The lenses are made from a self-extinguishing polycarbonate material and are scratch and impact resistant.
- Steady-on or multi-mode (flashing or steady-on)
- LED light source
- Clear lens
- Interlocking system for quick assembly
- Available in gray or black
- Two optional NEMA Type 3R, IP54 rated sounders available