270STRB240AB Edwards 70 mm StackLight
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Fire Safety
- Product Type: Stacklights
270STRB240AB Edwards Signaling 200 Class 70 mm StackLight, black base, NEMA Type 4X enclosure, Xenon strobe module, scratch and impact resistant, interlocking system for quick assembly, blue LED, flash rate 90 fpm, operating temp 14 to 109.4 F, 240/AC, 0.055 A.
270STRB240AB The Edwards 200 Class 70mm StackLight is a versatile signaling device that may contain up to five light modules, or four light modules with one sounder module in a single, integrated stack. The sounder module has been designed so that it is always in the top position. The lens modules are available with LED, Incandescent or Xenon Strobe light sources. Options for steady-on, flashing or multi-mode are available. The lenses are made from a self- extinguishing polycarbonate material and are scratch and impact resistant.
- LED, Incandescent and Xenon Strobe light source
- Steady-on, flashing or multi-mode (flashing or steady-on)
- Interlocking system for quick assembly
- Available in gray or black
- Two optional NEMA Type 3R, IP54 rated sounders available