Sentrol High Security Magnetic Contact
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Safety Switches
- Manufacturer: Sentrol
- Product Family: 2800T Series
- Product Type: Magnetic Contact
2847T-M Sentrol 2800T Series High Security Magnetic Contact, UL listed for use in haz. location classes, -40 to 180 F temp range, die-cast Aluminum housing, brown, 30V op voltage, 0.25A, 3VA/W, SPDT, explosionproof triple-biased #6 screw terminal, 1 in gap.
2847T-M The 2840T series magnetic contacts are designed for high-security hazardous environments. The rugged die-cast aluminum housing with conduit fittings meets UL requirements for hazardous locations. The contacts are balanced and triple-biased switches that make defeat by external magnets virtually impossible. The terminals are located inside the housing, providing additional protection from tampering or accidental shorting. A wider gap model protects against false alarms due to loose-fitting doors and permits faster installation.
- Balanced, triple-biased, SPDT switches make defeat with external magnet difficult
- Tamper-protected cover
- UL Listed for hazardous location Class I Group C and D, and Class II Group E, F, and G
- UL listed for use in hazardous location classes
- Class I Group B housing available