2A-C2L-1/3-SS-C3 Parker Check Valve
- Application: Back Flow Preventer, Chemical Processing, Oil and Gas Production and Transmission, Pharmaceutical, Power and Utility, Pulp and Paper, Uni-Directional Flow Control of Fluid and Gas
- Body Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- Cap Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- End Connection: A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr. x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr.
- End To End Distance: 2.29 in.
- Interchanges With: SS-2C-1/3-W1
- Nominal Size: 1/8 in. x 1/8 in.
- Orifice Diameter: 0.93 in.
- Pressure Rating: 6000 PSIG CWP, 1/3 PSI (Cracking)
- Seat Material: Fluorocarbon Rubber
- Spring Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Temperature Rating: -15°F to 400 °F
Parker C2 Series Check Valve, 1/8" x 1/8", A-LOK Double Ferrule Compression x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compression, 6000 PSIG CWP, 1/3 PSI Cracking, Stainless Steel Body, Fluorocarbon Rubber Seat, In-Line, Check Valve for Oxygen Service.
Relief Valve; Type Adjustable Pressure, Angle; Inlet Size 1/4 Inch; Outlet Size 1/4 Inch; End Connection Male Threaded x Male Threaded; Body Material ASTM A182 F316 Stainless Steel; Spring Material 17Cr-7Ni Stainless Steel; Seal Material Fluorocarbon Rubber; Temperature Rating -10 to 400 Deg F; Pressure Rating 400 PSIG CWP, 10 to 225 PSIG (Cracking); Inclusions/Features PTFE Back-Up Ring/Washer, 316 Stainless Steel Cap/Upper Stem/Bonnet/Lower Stem/Stem Guide/Handle Stem/Locknut, Fluorocarbon Rubber Stem Seal/Seat, Zinc Plated Steel Plug, Phenolic Handle; Application Process Control Line, Research Equipment, Monitoring Line; Applicable Standard ANSI/ASME B1.20.1; Hex Size 7/8 Inch and 1 InchFeatures/Benefits
Pressure Settings are Externally Adjustable While the Valve is in Operation; Multiple Spring Ranges Provide Greater System Sensitivity and Enhanced Performance; Captured Molded Seat Design is Blow-Out and Chip Resistant; Color Coded Springs and Labels Indicate Spring Cracking Range; Lock Wire Feature Secures a Given Pressure Setting; Back Pressure has Minimum Effect on Cracking PressureSeries/Model Information
Parker R Series Relief Valves are unique since they offer both a low pressure valve line (RL4) and a higher pressure valve line (RH4). They are both designed such that when the upstream pressure exceeds the closing force exerted by the spring, the lower stem opens, permitting flow through the valve. Flow through the valve increases proportionately to the increase in upstream pressure. These relief valves work from 1-25 psig crack pressure systems up to 5,000-6,000 psig crack pressure systems. The highly visible color coded labels on the valves indicate the associated crack pressure spring included in the valve.