Parker N Series Metering Valve
$228.33 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: N Series
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
- Temperature Rating: -25°F to 400°F (-32°C to 204°C)
- End 1 Size: 1/8 in.
- Handle Type: Precision Adjustment
Parker A-LOK N Series Metering Valve, 1/8" Compression A-LOK®, NSL Valve Series, Inline Configuration, 1 Stem Type, Fluorocarbon Rubber Packing, Stainless Steel Body, Precision Adjustment Operated.
The Parker NS Series of metering valves are designed to provide accurate and stable control of flow rates in analytical, instrumentation, and research applications. A variety of connection sizes, body patterns and materials of construction provide considerable application versatility. For higher flow rates, refer to the NM and NL Series of metering valves.
- Precisely tapered valve stem accurately controls flow
- Brass or 316 SS forged body construction
- Panel or in-line mounting
- Positive handle stop prevents overtightening
- Angle or in-line patterns
- Valve stem threads not in contact with process fluid
- 100% function tested
- Optional stem seals and handles