2F-F2L-50-BN-B Parker Inline Filter
Request for Quote
- Product Type: Inline
- Filter Rating: 50 Micron
- Inlet Connection: FNPT
- Inlet Size: 1/8 in.
- Interchanges With: B-2F4-50
- Outlet Connection: FNPT
- Outlet Size: 1/8 in.
- Seal Material: Buna-N Rubber
- Temperature Rating: -30°F to 275°F (-34°C to 135°C)
Parker F Series Inline Filter, 50 Filter Rating, brass body, Buna-N rubber seat, 1/8" female NPT (inlet) x 1/8" female NPT (outlet), 316 SS sintered element
Parker F Series inline filters are designed for protection of instrumentation systems from contaminants that may be admitted into small bore tubing during component changes, repair or maintenance.
- Compact inline design with large filtration area
- Stainless steel or brass construction
- Replaceable filter elements
- Choice of five sintered and two wire cloth micron elements
- Pressure ratings to 6000 psig (413 bar) CWP
- Heat code traceability and 100% factory tested
Parker guarantees that all A-LOK® fittings (including A-LOK® ended valves) are of equal quality to and will perform as well as the Swagelok fitting. Parker guarantees that the A-LOK® fittings are completely interchangeable with all sizes of the Swagelok fittings and individual components of the A-LOK® fittings can be intermixed with the components of the Swagelok fitting including the new and old rear ferrule. In fact, since 1984, thousands of customers have successfully used the A-LOK® fittings in conjunction with the Swagelok fitting.