2F-MB4XPFA-SSP Parker MB Series Miniature Ball Valve
$116.07 / EA
Not In Stock – Backorder Today
- Refine Search: Instrumentation
- Product Type: Ball Valves
- Manufacturers: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: MB Series
- End 1 Size: 1/8 in.
- End 1 Type: FNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/8 in.
- End 2 Type: FNPT
- End 3 Size: 1/8 in.
- End 3 Type: FNPT
- Seal Material: PFA
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 300°F (-54°C to 149°C)
- Seat Material: PFA
Parker MB Series Miniature Ball Valve, stainless steel body, 1/8" FNPT ends, directional handle, PFA seat, PFA packing
With its rugged compact design, the Parker MB Series miniature ball valve offers positive shut off of fluids in process, power and instrumentation applications. The MB Series valve is available in 2-way and 3-way configurations, a variety of port connections, and in brass and 316 stainless steel construction.
- One piece seat/packing design and stem/ball
- Bi-directional flow with handle indicating flow direction
- Full operating pressure at any port
- Manual or pneumatic actuation
- Low operating torques