B-Series Two-Way Ball Valve
$104.54 / EA
- Refine Search: Instrumentation
- Product Type: Ball Valves
- Manufacturers: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: B Series
- Body Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- End 1 Size: 1/8 in.
- End 1 Type: MNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/8 in.
- End 2 Type: MNPT
- Pressure Rating: 6000 PSIG
- Seal Material: PTFE
- Max. Temperature: 350°F
- Seat Material: PCTFE
Parker B-Series Two-Way Ball Valve, stainless steel body, 1/8" MNPT ends, directional handle, PCTFE seat, PTFE seal
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
Designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications, the Parker B Series two-way ball valve features a 90 degree stem rotation for quick 1/4 turn on-off control in both manual and remote actuated versions.
- Free floating ball design provides seat wear compensation
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Bi-directional flow
- Straight through flow path for minimal pressure drop